Monday, September 8, 2008

New Blog Name

I have decided that my blog needed a more relevant name - From Here to There (And Back Again) only has meaning to me personally. In attempting to sign up with Feedburner I took their advice on having a name that actually relates more to the content of the blog - it's a bit boring but all I could come up with today.

We have been inundated with skunks and racoons in the last few weeks digging up the lawn while searching for tasty grubs. My dog has been sprayed and I have been busy putting sod back in place almost every day. The installation of an underground sprinkler system, a new furnace, repairs to a deck, building of a BBQ shed has meant many extra people hovering around each day which does nothing to spark my creativity, hence, no new prints, which really ticks me off!

I am going to try, once again, today to run at least one, if I can get a few hours to myself. It's duct cleaning day - more workmen in the house. I'm getting very anxious! Please, please, please let me get in "the zone"! I should have called this entry "Crabby, Anxious Artist"!

No comments: