Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year



Happy New Year!

This little painting is called "It's a Party" and I am featuring it here because it makes me happy!

It's so cold my mind has gone silly - -35 C with the wind chill today and for a few more!  Time to hit the Studio!!

Today is "tidy up day" - a little ritual I seem to need to do before doing something creative.

I have gessoed over two 12" x 12" canvases that I didn't like and am ready!

I thought today was Start Day but it seems the tidying up extended to replying to e-mails and making to-do lists.  So now it is tomorrow!!

No problem - No guilt - No expectations.  I have a play date with myself for tomorrow!!

I am going to make a new post every Thursday this year and report on my artsy goings-on for the week.

Even if I am the only one following my blog it will be good to document so I can see something happening!

That is my goal for 2014 - Make Something Artsy Happen Every Week!!!

1 comment:

Eva said...

I am glad you are sticking with your blogging. You never know some others, like me, may decide to blog hop when the weather is too cold to do anything else. I love what you have done. Your playing paid off. I have a studio full of canvases that need repainting, but it's too cold to go down and do it. Happy New Year!