Monday, April 11, 2022

 



HELLO AGAIN!!!


I can't believe it's been 5 years without a blogpost! So much has happened in this time! Life does get crazy busy!

My photo for this post is of the river I live beside with the view from my computer desk of the ice melting. A few more warm days and the ice will be gone. I'm looking forward to everything greening up and the flowers and plants in my gardens sprouting! Spring is a very fresh and hopeful time of year!

I'm at the beginning of a 'reboot' with my art career. I am feeling  it's time for me to take the next step and really get organized.

I have been learning about art marketing and am dedicating the next 30 days to creating a new website with a shopping cart; creating a Newsletter that will be published on a monthly basis; getting back to blogging twice a month; posting regularly on Facebook and Instagram; and then, when I get that up and running, actually creating more artwork.

Because I work intuitively in an abstract expressionist style, what gets created next will be a surprise to me. I have a feeling a shift is going to take place and I'm looking forward to beginning these new pieces!

Spring is my favourite season and I'm really feeling the 'rejuvenation' aspect!!!

No comments: